Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-05 Origin: Site
The sprinkler irrigation equipment is an important branch of agricultural water-saving irrigation equipment. It is a kind of irrigation form similar to natural sprinkler irrigation. At the same time, it is smaller than the natural rainwater irrigation flow, and the impact is small, which is more gentle than the natural irrigation of rainwater. Sprinkler irrigation equipment During the irrigation process, the water flow is generally sprayed in a designed shape and track, and has a certain aesthetic appearance, so the sprinkler irrigation equipment is also applied to the irrigation of the landscaping landscape. Although widely used, there are still many managers who use sprinkler irrigation systems improperly =
Sprinkler irrigation equipment
1. If the sprinkler irrigation equipment is in motion during sprinkler irrigation, such as rotating nozzles, refraction nozzles, 360-degree full-circular nozzles, etc., check whether the nozzle outlet pipe is vertical and the fixing bracket is firm before use. If the outlet pipe is not vertical, the rotation and the reaction force are unbalanced during irrigation, the reliability of the sprinkler head is reduced, the uniformity of sprinkler irrigation is also reduced, and the imbalance of the reaction force may fall. The fixing bracket is not firmly fixed, and the sprinkling equipment is more likely to fall.
2. Before starting the sprinkler irrigation equipment, make sure that the valves on the main pipe and the branch pipe are in the closed state, and start the water pump in the closed state. When the water pump reaches the rated speed, the main pipe, the main pipe and the branch pipe are sequentially opened according to the flow sequence. valve. This is to start the pump under low load and avoid overloading when it is just started. Moreover, opening the valve in turn can also reduce the vibration of the pipe caused by the action of water hammer, or install an agricultural irrigation air valve to avoid.
3. If there is a pressure detecting instrument, then the operating pressure of each component of the sprinkler equipment should be detected at the initial stage of opening, and the pressure loss at the branch pipe should not exceed 20% of the high pressure of the branch pipe.
4. The sprinkler irrigation effect of sprinkler irrigation equipment should also be monitored. Observe the condition of sprinkler irrigation. If the ground runoff water is formed, it indicates that the sprinkler irrigation intensity is too large, and the working pressure should be reduced appropriately, or the sprinkler nozzle with smaller flow rate should be replaced.
5. The uniformity of sprinkler irrigation should be ensured to meet the requirements. The uniformity parameter should be greater than 0.8. If the uniformity is poor, the crossover adjustment can be manually performed. For example, every certain irrigation cycle, the position of the sprinkler head is moved to the previous two nozzles. The middle position, then another cycle, then adjust back, this is faster and more effective when deep adjustment changes are not possible. There is time to recalculate and calibrate the sprinkler irrigation system of the sprinkler irrigation equipment. According to the actual situation, it is judged whether to change the nozzle type or adjust the pipeline pressure or adjust the nozzle position.
6. Sprinkler irrigation equipment should be irrigated in windless weather. The wind has a great influence on sprinkler irrigation. If it is necessary to irrigate when there is wind, the spacing between sprinkler nozzles can be appropriately reduced, or the wind can be sprinkled if the wind reaches Above level 3, it is recommended to stop sprinkler irrigation. Sprinkler irrigation in windy weather will cause errors in the coverage area of sprinkler irrigation equipment. The greater the wind, the greater the error, the error will cause the irrigation area to be unevenly distributed, and it will be added when there is wind. Large water evaporation reduces water utilization.
7. When the sprinkler irrigation equipment is running, pay attention to the objects that are not afraid of water within the coverage of sprinkler irrigation, such as wires and cables, to prevent accidents such as electric leakage or damage to objects.