Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-06-25 Origin:Site
Drip irrigation is a type of micro-irrigation system that has the potential to save water and nutrients by allowing water to drip slowly to the roots of plants, either from above the soil surface or buried below the surface. The goal is to place water directly into the root zone and minimize evaporation. Drip irrigation systems distribute water through a network of valves, pipes, tubing, and emitters. Depending on how well designed, installed, maintained, and operated it is, a drip irrigation system
Features of drip irrigation pipe :
1. The round dripper is produced first by high-precision mould,then stuck to PE hose.
2. The dripper which is directly welded inside the pipe has slight pressure loss and
3. Good anti-block property, smooth flow channel and even water distribution.
4. There are two kind of drippers: pressure-compensation and nonpressure-
compensation, suitable for different terrain.
5. Different diameter, wall thickness and dripper spacing can be produced.
6. The most significate feature is that it can be used over 5-8 years.
It’s durable and widely used in open field irrigation.