Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-27 Origin:Site
There are many kinds of sprinklers, such as reel type sprinkler, mobile sprinkler, translation sprinkler, and central pivot sprinkler. Today, what are the advantages and disadvantages of the central pivot sprinkler, and what is its function?
The central pivot-type sprinkler has a very important role in agriculture and water conservancy. Sprinkler irrigation is a kind of sprinkler irrigation equipment that combines the power machine, pump, pipeline, nozzle, mobile device and other facilities according to the sprinkler irrigation method. The pressurized water is sprayed to the low air, and after atomization, it falls evenly onto the crop and the ground surface like raindrops. The type and function of the sprinkler is also very extensive. Below we will talk about the advantages and disadvantages of the central pivot sprinkler.
Advantages of the center pivot sprinkler:
1. High degree of automation, which can save a lot of labor;
2. There is no need to level the land, saving a lot of money and reducing environmental damage;
3. The service life is usually more than 20 years, and the investment per unit area is moderate;
4. Low operating and maintenance costs.
Disadvantages of the central pivot sprinkler:
1. The sprinkler intensity at the end of the unit is usually greater than 100mm/h, which is easy to produce short-term surface runoff;
2. Without the ground angle (arm) system, the leakage spray area is large, accounting for about 25%; with the ground angle (arm) system, the investment per unit area is too high;
3. Dragging the transfer plot is not convenient.
The above is the summary of the advantages and disadvantages of the center pivot sprinkler, I hope to help you.